Well, we have had a fun couple of days. We got to go to a Hockey Game on Wednesday, and Q had a blast dancing to all the music and pulling the hair of the people in front of us;) We also got to go see our new baby niece in the hospital. It is so fun to see brand new little babies. It is so weird to me to think Q used to be that small. Everyday he is just getting bigger and bigger and looking like such big boy!
My niece left this headband at our house and Q has taken a liking to it. He will bring it to me, and want me to put it on him... stylin'!!
I don't know why my camera does this sometimes, but I call it the "Ghost Effect." This was at the Hockey Game.
How sweet and little!
My niece left this headband at our house and Q has taken a liking to it. He will bring it to me, and want me to put it on him... stylin'!!
I don't know why my camera does this sometimes, but I call it the "Ghost Effect." This was at the Hockey Game.
How sweet and little!
14 comments:
Congrats on your new niece! Quincy is getting so big, he is such a doll. Can I just say that the whole ghost effect thing is super creepy! WOW! Hugs and Kisses!
ah,.. he is getting to be such a cute little man. you're not getting baby hungry again huh? ... usually that happens just when they're starting to get out of that stage. :) But I guess it's different for everyone probably.
theresa, did you forget that I am almost 5 months pregnant? No baby hunger for me! unless you mean how incredibly hungry I am because of this baby inside of me!!!
haha,.. i totally forgot!
thanks for reminding me.
How dumb and insensitive of me. :) Sorry.
yeah,.. I'd imagine that having a baby inside makes one hungry quite often.
ha ha, it's okay, I haven't really posted anything about it since, so it would be easy to forget.I just thought it was a little ironic ;)
to quote matt crain,.. "eh,.. yo'h pwahbubbly white."
lest anyone read this and think ill of matt crain,...he was doing an immitation at the time of a character that uses the w sound in place of their r's,... and bear in mind that I took liberties with the spelling here so you'd clearly understand what it ended up sounding like. :)
ahh! Matt Crain... the good ol' days.
Q is so cute! I can't believe how big he is either. Soon a mom of 2, how fast life changes.
Actually, I think that Homestar Runner is the one who said "eh,.. yo'h pwahbubbly white." I do not remember saying it but if I did, I do not want to plagarize. :)
well yes,.. you were mimicking him,... but it was funnier when you said it because of a subtle difference in how homestarrunner sounded more like he had a speach impediment and you sounded more like you were saying white. :) Good times,...good times.
This is an amazing list of comments. Amazing. And I do remember Matt saying that once in a while, but I know I said it a lot.
I actually thought that was your baby there for a second. I hope you are feeling well.
Q is so cute! I can't wait to see what else you produce! :-) Love you!
Post a Comment