Christmas morning! (Geren made sure everyone knew that Santa did not visit Iowa until about 9 or 10 in the morning.)
Thanks for the cozy blanket Grandma and Grandpa, I think I am getting tired from opening all of the presents .Now presenting: Q and his candy cane!



6 comments:
So cute! Brooklyn is starting to do the same thing when we try and take things away from her. I'm glad you guys are home safe and sound. That trip really sounds like something! Glad you had fun despite the weather :)
Q is so cute! I love all the recent posts! Looks like the Tea's had quite an adventure! Happy 2008!
Hi! Seems like its been forever! Little Q is so darling and getting so big! Hard to believe he'll be 1 soon. It sounds like you all had a great winter break! Miss you all!
I love a kid that can fight for his Candy! Go Q!
What a fun christmas!
Sounds like your trip was eventful and memorable. Gotta love those kinds. Q is a candy lover, coke drinker, a fun loving kid.
Post a Comment