Thank you for all of your comments on my last post. I thought I would answer some of your comments here.
1. I do joke a lot, but I am 100% serious on this one :)
(that would be a funny joke though, I should do that some time, thanks for the idea Jen..... muahahaha!)
2. I have been nauseous but have not thrown up at all (thank goodness) with Quincey I threw up quite a bit. So, I have been feeling pretty good overall.
3. I am 12 weeks along. It's gone pretty fast! I remember the first trimester taking forever! I think it helps keeping it a secret for a little while, it goes faster that way.
Thanks again for all of your support. Yay for bigger Tea Parties!
2 comments:
so it's a girl huh? you said you're not as sick this time,... the hormone levels must be different,... got any girl names in mind?
HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT! Okay, we must chat! Call me!
Post a Comment