Monday, September 19, 2011
27 weeks
So, It's my last week in the second trimester! All in all this pregnancy has gone by fast so far. But!!! I feel it starting to slow down. Mostly because of my aching back and inability to sleep. Other than that though... I feel good. We are all very excited for our new little one. I can see already that Maiya is going to be a big help. She is very interested in the baby and concerned for me. It's pretty sweet. While we were visiting some family, I was holding one of our baby nieces, and Maiya got this shocked look on her face and asked me, " Did your baby come out, Mom?" Oh my, I thought that was so crazy. I reassured her that indeed the baby was still in my belly and it wouldn't happen that fast or that easy. Several times since then she has clarified with me and made sure, " Your baby is still in your tummy Mom?" Yep! sure is. I can tell for sure because of the super strong karate kicks. This is one strong little baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You look great. Your daughter is so cute! Sarah is being induced tomorrow to have her first, a boy. Can't wait!!
now you look pregnant! You look GREAT too. Maiya is so cute and concerned. Since my vote is a boy...Get ready for Daniel-son Tea the next karate kid.
Wow, huge difference from 24 to 27 weeks (no pun intended ;). You look just beautiful.
Post a Comment