Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dancing Queen

Maiya officially started her dance class yesterday. It is a Ballet/Creative movement dance class for 45 minutes every Tuesday. She had a great time. And told us that she learned how to 'tip-toe, tip-toe' (she says it in a really cute kind of high pitched way, if you can imagine.

Little miss thing, showing off her ballerina moves.


 
I just thought this picture was cool because Quincey was caught jumping in the air. 

3 comments:

Leah Florence said...

Your kids are always smiling! It's like every picture you take of them they are spilling over with joy. Well when they have a such a neat mom, who can blame them.

Jennifer said...

Adorable!! She looks like a beautiful little dancer! (I LOVE Leah's comment about how they have such a neat mom!! You are so cool!)

Unknown said...

Thanks you guys!!! :) Now, I am the one that is smiling. They are pretty happy kids, still unaware that their parents are most likely ruining their lives ;)