Friday, April 23, 2010

Still seeing the light...

Yeah, not done quite yet.  My numbers on Tuesday were at 67.  So, certainly coming down.  But I had to get another shot yesterday.  So, again, hopefully next week will be zero... As far as my understanding most hospitals have a 'zero-zone' of 5 and under.  So, it counts as zero if it is 5 or under.  We joke that my numbers next week will be something like 10 or 6.... that would be awesome. (not) 

2 comments:

Jr Tea Family said...

"Stop saying that! Or it will happen.": What your 16 yr old nephew (who has listened to the "Secret") would say :D

I am glad to hear your numbers are dropping though! Hurray :)
Here is our chant for ya: lower, lower, lower!

Bluebird & Company said...

Good...I'm glad the numbers are getting lower! We will also be rooting for a 5 or below too. Does this mean you are still free to go to WC? Or will you have to stay here for more shots and tests?
ps...those eggs on your front porch were from us. :)