So today is the day I go in for my 3rd metho injection, and this week I am a little more convinced of it's usefulness! My hcg levels have gone from 2730 down to 743 this past week, so down 2,000... now, that I can work with.
Yesterday, I went in to get my labs like normal, and then around 5:00pm last night I got a message from my dr. saying that they only pulled the hcg levels and not the blood count and liver levels like they are supposed to. Those are important to make sure that my body is reacting okay to the injections. So, I had to go back to the lab this morning at 7am. I chose to go before the kids woke up, to get it done with. So, I feel a bit extra sleepy today. A little annoying, yes...But, hey! I understand human error, that's for sure. I am pretty much the Queen of it. The people at the lab really are so sweet. Some of them are becoming my friends. Maybe when all of this is done, I will invite them to come to Chili's to celebrate. ;)
Maiya is sure sleeping better, which makes me glad for more than a few reasons. I really am thankful for antibiotics and that they are working. So hard when babies are sick. You can't reason with them. They just cry.
okay.... The End
8 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that your HCG levels are dropping! That has to be awesome news. Hopefully only a few more treatments, and you'll be finished with this whole mess for good! Hope that Maiya is feeling better also! Miss you!
good! I am glad the number is lower!
I was thinking about you today.
ps...your ham goodies look scrumptious! yum! yum!
Yea HCG Levels! Never thought I say that in my entire life. :)
yay! that the levels are dropping! good luck!
Surprise... I read your Blog today... YEA... I am sooooooooooo glad it's down 2000... Bout time huh! That is a such a great difference. We are so glad it's working. Love Ya.. MOM
Well, back to where I started... I've finished your blog page.. boy that was fun... I Love You Megan.
Hey, that's GREAT news! I hope it just continues to get better for you. We think of you often!
I stumbled a crossed your blog today and started reading your posts. I know it has been forever since you have heard from me so I hope you don’t mind that I looked at your blog and that I am commenting.
I would just feel awful if I didn’t let you know I am so sorry for everything you have recently gone through. I cannot even to begin to think of what a molar pregnancy would be like and I am sorry you have had this trial (chemo and all).
I am so amazed with your courage and faith. I am honored to have met you in Provo and I am motivated to be a better person because of your positive attitude! I pray everything will be ok and that your HCG levels will continue to go all the way down. Take care for now and thanks for being the person you are!
Love
Angie Parker
Post a Comment