Monday, April 26, 2010

Meet Scooby Doo!

Well, we have a dog! We got him 2 weeks ago. Quincey has been obsessed with Scooby Doo the cartoon for awhile. And I have to admit, I actually enjoy it as well. I think Shaggy is hilarious. So, because of this obsession every dog has been named 'Scooby Doo' by Q for the past several months. Therefore, we could expect no different with our dog!

We have been really enjoying him. Q is great with him! So gentle, and so helpful. He runs around with him pretending he is Shaggy and saying, "Come-on Scoob, let's solve a mystery!'

For the first week, Maiya wanted nothing to do with him, and then like night and day she decided she loves him and so she has to always be trying to hold him. So, we are glad that Scooby has a hiding place behind our couch that he goes when he is sick of the kids.











12 comments:

Amanda Duke said...

What a tiny little dog! Your kids and just so cute. And you look amazing! You've been through so much and you still look beautiful :)

Nat said...

Oh my GOSH he is so CUTE!! What kind of dog is he??

Unknown said...

Thanks so much!

Scooby is a chihuahua. My neighbor was selling them. I saw him when he was brand new and just had to keep him :)

Theradlife said...

Yay for pictures! Looks like he's brought so much joy to the family. He's so adorable, and I love kids with pets, Its just priceless.

Gina said...

He's so tiny! I was expecting a dog, not a rat!

whitney said...

Ahhh, so cute! He's just so tiny! I love that he's scooby and Q is shaggy. That's so adorable.

The Schaefers said...

What a cute LITTLE dog! That is so cute that your kids want to be with him all the time!

Holly Hox said...

Aaaaww! So cute, I want a puppy like crazy! And the name is pretty funny too. Looks like you have some pretty good helpers on your hands :)

Meredith said...

That may be the littlest dog I've ever seen! Even your tiny little kids look ginormous next to him!

Katie said...

He is so cute! I can't wait till we can have pets!

Mrs. S said...

Okay, that post was hilarious because Scooby Doo is a great dane in the cartoons so I was expecting something...bigger. I looked at the first picture and was like, "Where's the dog???" He looks like a large (cute) rodent! :)

Amber Patten said...

Okay Quincey pretending he's shaggy and saying "lets go solve a mystery" How cute is that. Even Ken thought that was really funny. Scooby is ridiculously cute! And the hiding place behind the couch is pure genius. Wonder if that would work for me :)