Monday, July 20, 2009

Skating! and other news.


It was Geren's B-day last weekend and we wanted to do something fun with the kiddo's, so we took them to the skating rink and had a blast! We were really the only ones out on the rink, which was a plus in my opinion. Quincey didn't think it was very fun going slow on the skates, so Geren figured out a way that he could go faster! (you'll have to see it in the video). But when he was too tired, we pushed both kids in the stroller.

At the Skating Rink





And when he was tired with the stroller, he came and played on the video games!



And Maiya was just dancin' and havin' a ball the whole time.


Some other pics:
Here is our baby girl. She is getting so big! Turning 1 in 3 weeks! She finally learned to roll over last week. It's so funny that that is usually the first thing a baby does, and she decided to save it. Which I didn't mind at all because it sure makes diaper changes easier and bed time as well. Now she just wants to crawl around in her bed until 10 pm to make up for lost time, I suppose. She has also learned how to clap and smack her lips together. She is gaining so much confidence and it is fun to see her little personality coming out more and more.





We got to decorate Quincey's potty with some Potty Stickers! He is doing really well with his potty training. He does really well when we are home, we are still working on when we are out, though. I am so proud of my big boy.

8 comments:

Destiny said...

Way too cute!

The Schaefers said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I can't believe your daughter is almost a year already! WOW!

Theresa said...

love her wide open smile... she's so beautiful and cute. and I love that you went skating,. how fun!

Theradlife said...

3 Comments

1- So cute that Q and G are skating together, looks like tons of fun!
2- WHERE did you get your double stroller... I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
3- I also love how M always has her mouth WIDE open. She's so stinkin' pretty.

Randall said...

Thanks for sharing your B-Day fun. It's great to see all the smiles.
Gma T

Marche' said...

Way to go Q!!! Skating~who would've ever thought! Looks like tons of fun :)

Garth and Loretta said...

I think that I finally have this posting Blogs down.. (I hope) I was just going through past ones and saw this... It is so cool to see your grandchildren in video's.. Quincy on skates and Maiya with her big smile.. How fun... Q's pottie chair is awesome... you kids never had cool things like that... Geren looks cool pushing the kids in the side by side stroller too... I would have loved one of those too.. Our kids just stood on the back of the stroller. We live in a cool time huh... Love Ya. MOM

Garth and Loretta said...

Let me rephrase something I posted earlier... It is so cool to see MY grandkids in videos.. You'll just have to wait to see yours.. but guess you figured that out huh!