Wow, now there's one for the books. I have yet to experience a poop nightmare in my home. You will be a stronger woman for having cleaned that up, I'm sure. And you'll definitely have an entertaining story for Geren about your day, which is a plus for the sahm's. :)
Gross! The woman I visit teach told me a similar story. Her daughter was throwing a temper tantrum and decided to pee on the floor. So as she's trying to deal with her daughter she turned around to find her son on his hands and knees slurping it up! Kids can be such a hand full, huh?
10 comments:
ewww,.. this is the second post about this I've seen this year! haha. not looking forward to this one when I get more than one.
Wow, now there's one for the books. I have yet to experience a poop nightmare in my home. You will be a stronger woman for having cleaned that up, I'm sure. And you'll definitely have an entertaining story for Geren about your day, which is a plus for the sahm's. :)
Gross! The woman I visit teach told me a similar story. Her daughter was throwing a temper tantrum and decided to pee on the floor. So as she's trying to deal with her daughter she turned around to find her son on his hands and knees slurping it up! Kids can be such a hand full, huh?
OH GROSS. That is all I can say!
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Poor Maiya! If it makes you feel better L ate dog poop today! Yuck.
That is so gross. But very funny glads its you and not me cleaning up that mess.
Okay that Pee slurping story is almost worse to me. YUCK! And Dog poop too, nasty.
Oh Megan - that is so sad but way too funny!
Oh my gosh. You just gave me nightmares for life.
That is ick-ee!!! Maiya looks just like Geren! Can't believe it. It's fun seeing your family grow! Time for another one :)
Post a Comment