Last weekend we went with Jody and Phoebe family to go tubing. Geren got to go snowboarding, but me and the kiddos got to go tubing. We had a lot of fun. Q loved it.
Looks like so much fun! That is right up my alley - if we get some more snow here I would love to go - although I'm not tubing with my big belly would be such a good idea. It's definitely on my list of things to try next year though!
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun! That is right up my alley - if we get some more snow here I would love to go - although I'm not tubing with my big belly would be such a good idea. It's definitely on my list of things to try next year though!
hahaha, I can't help but chuckle seeing those little ones in the tubes! How cute!
Looks like fun! Your kids are growin so fast!
Post a Comment