1st and foremost... Do you dream in chocolate? After you try these babies, you certainly might :) Lindt Lindor Truffles. I always thought they were to expensive, so I never bought them, but after I tried them, I realized... they are worth every penny! They cost about $6.00 for a bag of 12. And if you go to this website you can get a $1.00 off coupon! Or give them to your mother or mom-in-law for Mother's Day... if she doesn't love you already, she will.

Secondly, Kraft Caramel Bits. I love baking with caramel, like caramel brownies... but always had to unwrap all of the caramels! These have no wrapping and are ready to melt! (Found in the baking section by the chocolate chips)
And just really fast I would like to say that while I was driving around town today I saw about 3 different older ladies and men that were so short and slouched they were looking through the steering wheel to see out the window. And since I am pretty sure I will be one of them someday, wouldn't it be nice if someone invented a driving booster chair? I am sure it would prevent some accidents.
10 comments:
the problem with the driving booster seat is that then you have to get the pedal extensions too so you can still reach those.
I didn't say it would be an easy invention!
That's what phone books are for! And I will have to try those carmel bits...I love using them for popcorn balls.
I too, am IN LOVE with those chocolates!!!
Please go here: http://www.totallyfreecrap.com/Archive/2009/mar/lindt.htm
to get your free "sample" of Lindt truffles. :)
Enjoy!
Look at you, Miss Smartie Pants w/you unwrapped caramel and a driving booster seat!
I don't know if I've commented about this before (I meant to once, but can't remember if I did or not), but your coupon journal is definitely my new favorite blog. Keep 'em coming! I've signed up for so many of the things you've put on there. And yes, the Roastburger was soooo good. (I think things taste better when they're free . . . )
Scottie and I decided to make our blog private, so if you could please email me, I will then email you back with an INVITE!!! Because we love when you look at our blog and know what we are up to.
Love ya,
Angie
shortstuff17_2003@hotmail.com
Hmm I love chocolates and caramels, especially together!! :)
hugs hugs!
ever think of advertising for these companies Megan... You could pay for all your favorites. Ya got me wanting to try some... MOM
Post a Comment