


Quincey helped me with the holiday baking Here we were making cinnamon rolls and dinner rolls... They were my first try and they turned out a hit! I only got to eat like one cinnamon roll, because my boys ate em up so fast. And Quincey has been lining up his cars in front of the Christmas tree, like he knows that there are supposed to be toys underneath. And of course, you can tell Miss Maiya is so excited for Christmas.
3 comments:
I think Q is a master at cooking. Watch out world, here he comes!
Totally fun! Aaron did the same thing w/ his cars! It's a boy thing I guess :) Maiya is darling in her dress. :)
Love the flour. Good job on cinnamon rolls. I haven't tried those yet. I'll have to soon. Quincey makes them looks so good. :)
Post a Comment