Monday, October 27, 2008

Bumbo Maiya!




I was really excited to try Maiya in her Bumbo because I never had one with Q and we got it off of Craigslist for only $10. Anyways... she doesn't like it for very long. Only a couple of minutes at a time before she gets real upset. Hopefully she will like it later as she gets stronger.

6 comments:

Lillian said...

How cute! I like that you put her on top of the TV stand. Isn't the Bumbo so nice? I LOVE it!

Kris10 said...

She is so adorable! I just want to scoop her up in my arms!

Kristin Hanson said...

I LOVE that you have her on top of the tv! Too funny!!

Melanie said...

She is so adorable. Love the cheeks!

Kris and Kally said...

Oh my goodness she is getting soooo big! Adorable!!!! Give her big kisses from me!

Anonymous said...

Haha, that's hilarious that she was up on the Entertainment Center! That cracks me up. Something I would do... I think us Parker's are a different kind of parenting breed. I mean come on, WHO would leave their kids in their car for 2 seconds alone! :) Come one, back then, they didn't even have car seats! Love it, hilarious. Good luck on your move in a couple days!!