That was a REALLY good costume-pair idea! Sawyer was Peter Pan, too, and when I was still thinking of what I should be, lots of people suggested that I should dress as Tinkerbell... there are waaaay too many things wrong with THAT idea! Maiya made a perfect Tinkerbell, though!
I've actually looked at this post like three times before writing this post (I am often a lazy message writer).I just can't help writing, i just need to tell you how cute your kids are. How I wish you were guys were closer so I could see Maiya's personality. Qunicey was bursting with personality. Anyway, I love how cute your kids are!!!
10 comments:
How cute! Their costumes turned out perfect. That was a cute idea!
That was a REALLY good costume-pair idea! Sawyer was Peter Pan, too, and when I was still thinking of what I should be, lots of people suggested that I should dress as Tinkerbell... there are waaaay too many things wrong with THAT idea! Maiya made a perfect Tinkerbell, though!
Wow that's a pointy hat! It's almost like you're trying to cover up...cough cough. never mind. Ü
They are too cute!! Both their costumes came out perfect! I lvoe them!
Little girls should always have wings.
Happy Halloween! Hope we get trick-or-treated by these cute little characters! :)
Oh so cute! I LOVE the Tinker bell but Peter Pan is pretty cute too. Have fun Trick-or-treating!
What a cute pair! I love the idea of making them match. I've decided that I'll find *some* reason to dress my girls in tutus every Halloween ;)
They are adorable! And she might be the cutest Tink I've ever seen!
I've actually looked at this post like three times before writing this post (I am often a lazy message writer).I just can't help writing, i just need to tell you how cute your kids are. How I wish you were guys were closer so I could see Maiya's personality. Qunicey was bursting with personality. Anyway, I love how cute your kids are!!!
Post a Comment