Thursday, August 7, 2008

Well, since we are one week away from the due date, I decided it was time for another prego belly pic. So this is me at 39 weeks.....


I also thought it would be fun to do a little comparison... This was me at 40 weeks with Quincey (right before I went to the hospital.) I think that my belly looks all pokey with the current baby, like her little hiney is sticking out today.

In other news, Quincey has recently decided that he is big enough to go down the big twirly slide all by himself! I wish I would have gotten the first time on camera, but he just kinda did it without any preparation.... but it was really cute, because after he went down the first time, he just had a really shocked expression on his face, like he was so surprised he could do that!!! And then he did it about 20 more times. I know it is such a simple thing, but I felt so proud.

8 comments:

Gina said...

He's such a big boy! I agree, I think your stomach looks more pointy in the recent picture. Maybe you have a conehead for a baby...Ü

Destiny said...

I'm glad she's almost here! It will be fun to see what she looks like. You still look really good.

Kindt Family said...

You still look great! Hope she comes on time (or early) for you. Sorry you have to miss Amy's wedding. :(

Kris10 said...

Megan-
U look sooo cute! I can't wait for u to post pictures of ur sweet little girl! Congrats! Everytime I check ur page, I'm waiting for the baby announcement! Yay! Oh, and the video of Q is so adorable!

Mrs. S said...

Your belly is pokey, and so cute! You look really good too. I was wondering how things were going. Hopefully I'll be better able to stay in contact once we make it to NJ. Life is just so crazy right now living in different family member's homes! Good luck!

Megan said...

You look so great! And you're getting so close. I can't wait to hear all about it!

Syd said...

Hi Megan,
We are all getting excited for you and can't wait 'til she's here!

Jennifer said...

You are looking good!! It looks like it's getting close. Your belly is pretty pokey!! Good luck!