Thursday, June 5, 2008

Summer Fun:)

It has been awhile since I last posted! So I will try to update you all accordingly!

This is me today! At 30 weeks. Everything is going really well with baby #2. We are getting more and more excited. (especially when Quincey is around other little babies and he tries to poke their eyes out :) lol)

It was my birthday last Friday! Almost a week ago! Man time goes fast. This picture isn't from my actual birthday, but they were singing me happy birthday at the Brick Oven. (You remember;) Geren took me out to Outback steakhouse and it was oh so yummy (and don't worry they sang for me there too, even beat-boxed). I decided I really like birthdays, because I can pretty much do whatever, and people are like..."it's her birthday, it's okay." So, thanks everyone!


My nice in-laws got me this fun birthday card that sings, "She's Got it! OH baby she's got it!" and Quincey really loved it.

This is what we've been doing with our days... We have a pool at our apartment complex and everytime we walk by, Q wants to jump in! Yay Summer!



Geren's parents came in for Memorial Day weekend. It was great to see everyone. This is Quincey helping at the cemetery.

Okay, I think that is all for today!

16 comments:

whitney said...

You are such a cute pg girl! What a fun little belly. Quincy has just gotten so big-he's still such a baby in my head, but lo and behold, he's turned into a little boy!

rachel b. said...

That video of Quincey is so cute, and you look beautiful pregnant! I'm glad you had a good birthday!

kenders said...

Happy belated birthday! I'm glad it was fun. It seems like you guys are having a great time in New Mexico! :)

Jennifer said...

Happy birthday! You guys all look great. Q is getting so big! He looks like such a cute little boy! That's so very nice that you guys have a pool in your complex :) You are looking great!!

Brian and Kandace said...

You look so cute! I can't believe you're having another baby, so exciting! Quincey is going to be a great big brother!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday! You're so darn cute Megan! Really. My in-laws got me a talking card and my boys broke it. It was fun while it lasted though.

Erica said...

Are you really even pregnant ?!? That little belly of yours is barely even visible :)

Megan said...

You look great Megan! And that picture of your wearing the hat at brick oven made me smile! Ah...good memories! Glad you had a good b-day:)

Melanie said...

Looks like you all are doing well, You look great! I can't wait to see you and to meet Quincy for the first time!

Kris10 said...

You look sooo cute with your belly! Quincy is adorable! Happy Belated Birthday! I hope all is well!

Destiny said...

You are looking so good! Q is getting so big and at a fun age. I totally spaced your B-Day. Sorry, I hope it was fun!

Lillian said...

Oh my gosh Quincey is so cute! I love his dance (or arm waving or whatever you call it, I guess) with your birthday card! I miss you guys! And happy birthday, sweet girl! I love you so much!

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful Meg!

Kika VilaNova said...

we need more updates :)

Miss you Megan! It's so good to see that all is well :)

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

You look so little Megan. I can't believe your already 30 weeks. 3rd trimester here you come!!!

Kris and Kally said...

Happy Belated BDAY!!!! You rock my world! I want to come visit you and your new little one when she arrives!