Yesterday, I was cleaning the kitchen and I decided I should turn on the radio because I had this song in my head and I wanted something else in my head instead. And as I went to go turn on the radio I happened to be singing this song... you know, "It's too late to apologize...." and then I turned on the radio, and the real singer was singing, "It's too Late!" It was the exact next line after the one I had just sang! SO WEIRD! They do overplay that song, so maybe it is not that much of a coincidence.
But speaking of which, when I was in High School there was one week where the DJ's must have been on vacation or something and just kept playing the exact same song schedule, Every morning for maybe 3 days in a row, my alarm clock would go off at 6:05 am and play the exact same song (I wanna live where the green grass grows, by Tim McGraw) at the exact same place. So weird! It was like I was living my own Groundhogs day!
5 comments:
you didn't take the time to learn how to ice sculpt did you? oh well. opportunity missed. :)
ha ha! Good point, yep no ice sculpting.... maybe next time.
Hey Megan! I love coming to your bog site and being updated on you and your family. Quincey is getting so big! And I just LOVE your sense of humor. I miss you guys! I attempted to start up a blog site of my own. Happy Holidays!!
That's funny! That would be terrible to be living your own Groundhog's Day! :) I don't think the radio thing has ever happened to me though.
Hey everyone,
I don’t know if you were planning to come for our scripture study this afternoon but I just wanted to let you know that I’m sick so I don’t really want to do it tonight. I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and safe traveling if you go somewhere.
Bea
Post a Comment