Isn't it so fun to dress up a baby to look however you want them to, and they don't have any choice in the matter!? We have been having fun with Q's hair lately because it is getting so long! It is fun to give him a Fohawk ('fake mohawk') every once in a while.
Those were the good ole days! The closest I get to Ace's now is, well...I don't! Wait-on Halloween I was permitted to do the spraying and gel. Must be because I am from the "big hair" era. :)Little Q-Tea is such a smiler. Can't wait to see it in person!
Thanks for your comment. You're right, of course. :) I should stop plucking, I only seem to pull out the wrong color. Sometimes I just can't help myself.
5 comments:
Those were the good ole days! The closest I get to Ace's now is, well...I don't! Wait-on Halloween I was permitted to do the spraying and gel. Must be because I am from the "big hair" era. :)Little Q-Tea is such a smiler. Can't wait to see it in person!
So Cute!! I love the way he looks, I think he knows he is cool!
That's swwweeetttt! :) He has a little John Travolta goin on.
Thanks for your comment. You're right, of course. :) I should stop plucking, I only seem to pull out the wrong color. Sometimes I just can't help myself.
Holy smokes he is adorable! I can't wait to see him and spend a little time with him! Give him a kiss and have Geren give you one from me! hehe!
Post a Comment