Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Desmond is here!



Introducing:
Desmond Leon Tea
Born Oct.10, 2013 7:48pm
8lb. 10 oz. 21 inches











I still need to get a picture of him with Aftyn. At first she didn't like him at all and would smack him on the head every time she went near him. But she is warming up to him now. I've even caught her putting blankets on him gently. The first few days were a hard adjustment, but I can feel things getting back to normal now.  (It helps to get the kids back in school after the weekend.) 
I have been enjoying snuggling this baby more than I did my other babies.  It is quite emotionally rejuvenating to snuggle a newborn baby. So, if you need me, you will find me relaxing with baby in my arms, enjoying his newness.  

3 comments:

Gina said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!

Amber Patten said...

BEAutiful! Love the pictures with the other siblings. I'm glad he likes to snuggle. Love the name!!

Amber Patten said...

BEAutiful! Love the pictures with the other siblings. I'm glad he likes to snuggle. Love the name!!