My sweet baby girl turned the big FIVE! And since school started 2 days before her birthday, we decided to throw her a Minnie Mouse party on the Saturday before. It turned out so great! Even if it did storm like crazy an hour into it and we had to move the party inside. She felt so special, as she should!!!
 |
| Party Time! |
 |
| Pin the Bow on Minnie |
 |
| Happy and Sweet Cousins! |
 |
| Pull the string on the Pinata |
 |
| The food. Quincey especially had fun with the names of the foods. He still asks for 'Daisy's Doritos, or Pluto's Punch. :) |
|
 |
| Happy Birthday Girl showing off the Minnie ears that we made. |
 |
| Decorating the Pinata bags. |
|
|
 |
| The Cupcakes |
 |
| The Cake |
On her Birthday Morning, Maiya woke up to a balloon surprise. Even though I didn't get a picture of it, I filled the balloons all the way to the top. At first she was a little scared about being trapped and said, "Mom! Being trapped is NOT how you make someone feel special." But then a few minutes later she said, "Mom, that was the Best Birthday surprise! Can you do that for me every year?"
Birthday Presents!
 |
| This is such a fun game! We have fun trying to guess who is on our foreheads. |
 |
| Princess Sofia Amulet! She has been begging for this for a LONG while. |
 |
| Princess Sofia! All dressed up. I think it is safe to say, all her birthday wishes came true! |
4 comments:
wow! Everything looks amazing! Happy Birthday Maiya!
Looks like some fun birthday memories were made on her special day! Sure love ya lots Maiya!
That looks like a fun party! Good job on the food!
Like I said... "You are such a COOL MOM" with the Party & all the fun Minnie Treats, decorations, and activities! I can't stop picturing Maiya as she came through her "caged" door. Well, I loved the idea of the balloons in the door. What a great surprise to wake up too. I bet you were laughing even when she was angry about that. A Birthday surprise she will more likely pass on to her kids.. Fun Memories.
MOM
Post a Comment