Yeah, I am a bit behind with posting these Christmas pictures. But, I feel I have a good excuse. Having a baby a few days before can put the Christmas blogging behind a bit, but I thought these pictures were too cute to not post. So, better late than never...
 |
| Dressed in their new church attire :) |
 |
| So glad they love each other <3 |
 |
| Pretty Maiya |
 |
| Ha! Quincey's face is priceless. He got the Woody doll that he wanted so badly. |
 |
| And Maiya got her costumes... Santa came through for them. :) |
|
 |
| AND a Buzz! He must have been a good boy this past year. |
 |
| Princess Piano for our Princess |
 |
| And here is our real present, Miss Aftyn |
 |
| She has changed so much already! |
Before Christmas we got to do lots of fun winter festivities like:
Wear Santa hats and drink Hot Cocoa.........
Make Tortilla snowflakes.... (these were actually really yummy, we got the idea from
here)
Visit Santa Clause (we only got a pic of Maiya with Santa, sorry Q)
And of Course, we got to make our own little Snow man.
Overall, it was a very successful and memorable Christmas Holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment