Monday, March 22, 2010

Pagosa Springs

We took a little trip to Pagosa Springs, CO over the weekend.  We all had a blast. It was a gorgeous day in a beautiful place! It was nice to get away a little bit.

We also got to go to the Wildlife Park there and it was so neat to see the animals so close!
That poor Elk got in a fight with his water dish, and he was really mad that he couldn't get it off!

5 comments:

Mrs. S said...

I'm so glad you got to go! How fantastic. It looks like you guys had a great time!

Syd said...

Cute pictures, especially the family one. You look great, Megan--we've been thinking about you a lot lately and hope you're doing well.

Theradlife said...

Jealous! I'm so excited to go to Colorado for the Reunion...can't wait.

Bluebird & Company said...

fun! I'm glad you guys were able to get away for the weekend. That's always fun to do! :)

Carolyn said...

Megan, I just finally got caught up on your blog and I wanted to tell you that I'll be praying for you! You are such a trooper...you are amazing. I wish you all the best and I hope you're able to hang in there!