Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Belated Halloween Pictures!

Yeah, you probably don't care anymore, I waited too long to post these. But nonetheless here they are. My little red riding hood and the hero that saves her from the big bad wolf.





6 comments:

Theresa said...

so cute! of course we care. :)

Jr Tea Family said...

Better late than never! Its always good see to the kids :)

Mrs. S said...

costume is cute! Oh, and posting your Halloween Pictures late means they're a lot more interesting to look at!

Kris10 said...

How cute! I love the little red riding hood costume!

Theradlife said...

That is the CUTEST little red riding-hood costume I've EVER seen! She's adorable. And Q looks like he was so proud to be Spiderman. Such cute kids you have!

Katie said...

Love a little red riding hood! I think I was her for Halloween once, too. I'm not sure I looked as cute as Maiya though. She's a doll.