Monday, June 15, 2009

Moab Trip

We went to Moab this weekend for a little Tea family get together. It was a lot of fun! Thanks to Cameron and Susan who did the planning and preparation!
We got to go White Water Rafting. (By we, I mean Geren and I and some from other families. Maiya and Quince are too young). Unfortunately, I did not bring my camera for that part. But, we went on a hike and I was able to get some pictures of that. This is something we plan on doing again for sure.

We got to see some cows being herded right by our car!

At the Cabin

Maiya and me on the hike.

Quincey and Geren

The arch that we hiked to.

We got to see some guys repelling down the arch. So cool.

Baby Maiya, taking a rest.

Quincey enjoyed all of the time with his cousins!


And in this video, Quincey got to learn what an Echo is!


7 comments:

Lara said...

How fun! We are hoping to get down there this summer too because my brother is one of the white water river rafting guides!

Lara said...

I sometimes forget to go back and check posts that I asked questions about. So if you are the same way here is my reply to the question you asked me on my post

Megan - I'm not sure exactly. I read through the descriptions of both and the only difference I could see was that the family version includes an additional general overview and user’s guide for parents or guardians. I don't even know which version I have (mine doesn't say family version). Since they are both the same price I would probably go for the family version and get the additional stuff.

Allison said...

Looks like good family fun!

Destiny said...

I was so sad we didn't get to join you guys. I heard everyone had fun. Love the pics!

Theradlife said...

What a fun trip! I was showing Eric, and he said "Wow, Maiya looks just like Megan!" And I agree. I love the first picture of Quincey and the cows in the background. It looks cool. Looks like you had a great time. Next time, we want to go!

Stromberg's said...

I'm glad you guys had so much fun! Love all the pictures!

Kindt Family said...

That looks like it was a great trip! The desert can be so so cool! Hopefully it wasn't too hot hiking with a baby attached to you! :)