Thursday, May 14, 2009

Free Potty Training Charts

For those with Potty Training in their future, I found these free Potty Training Charts that got Quincey excited today (I printed off the Cars one). I told him that it was for every time he goes to the potty and to my surprise, he ran in the bathroom and pulled down his pants and got on the potty and sat there while we looked at the pictures. He didn't go, but it was fun to see him excited about it! Normally if he hears/ sees/ smells anything about a potty he runs... so we will see! Just thought I would share in case it will help someone else too!

2 comments:

sarah tangataevaha said...

this is awesome! thanks for the link!!

Stromberg's said...

I used these with Ryan and Aaron!! We also printed a chart for his bedtime routine which helped a lot during the summer when he saw the sun was still up and didn't want to go to bed yet.