Thursday, November 20, 2008

Today I am thankful for....

Last night I really wanted to go to the gym and exercise, but G got home so late that I didn't want to drive all of that way (about 20 min. one way) and I wanted to spend more time with G! So, instead I decided to dust off my old Tae bo tape and just exercise right in my living room. And much to my enjoyment Geren decided to jump in and enjoy the special stylings of Billy Blanks with me! It was so hilarious, I probably got more of a work out out of laughing, I wish that I could have gotten it on tape. Many of my friends are listing something that they are thankful for everyday... Today I am thankful for uncoordinated husbands who go out of their way to spend time with their wives.

4 comments:

Theresa said...

me 2! :)

Kika VilaNova said...

you HAVE to film that next time :)

hugs!

Kris and Kally said...

Oh I am sad you didn't catch this on video! I love my Billy Blanks videos! Nothing burns the butt muscles more! I am impressed Mrs.Workout girl!

beapinkal said...

did you know that you can lose weight with loughing? :)