Yesterday Q and I played with sidewalk chalk outside. Then things got crazy and we never picked it up. So this morning as I was putting M in the car, I looked back and Q was picking up all of the chalk and putting in the bucket! All by himself without me even asking!!! He is getting to such a fun age where he learning where things go, and what I would like him to do. Not that he always does it just because I want him (Most of the time, it is just the opposite), but he is learning.
P.S. This is NOT what I am thankful for, but I thought I would just mention that people who hit and run on someone's car should get no ice cream in heaven!!! And if they don't like ice cream, than take away something else that they really like. To make a normal-sized story short, our car was parked in front of my house on the street... and someone ran right into it!!! So now we have to pay for it to get fixed. Bah hum bug. Is it just me, or do things like this always happen around the holidays?
11 comments:
huh,.. that stinks,.. your insurance doesn't cover it?
what Q-T Pie! Quincy is. so sweet that he was picking up the chalk.
Ohat really stinks (the hit and run). That's great about Quincy though. He's such a Q-T!
That's really sweet about the chalk. And really sucky about the car. I'm sorry.
It's true about stuff like that happening around the holidays. We've had several incidents lately where we're said "great...just in time for christmas!"
we have a $500 deductible... so we have to pay that much of it, they take care of the rest. I do get to drive around a rental car for a week for free, though. It is a 2009 Saturn Outlook, sooo nice.
i had a dream yesterday after reading your post the night before that our car got hit and stolen and since it was stolen and then hit, the insurance wouldn't cover it and I was just sick of it.
We lost our car as it was totalled last christmas so it would be like dejavu for me and in the dream I was really upset that we were going to have to buy another car and most likely at full price again! sheesh,..
oh man! Sorry for the nightmare inducing post, Theresa! That would stink to get in a wreck again, it is always such an unexpected mess.
well the good news is that it wasn't me in the wreck,. I was just traumatized because it would mean having to buy another car and starting over on an auto loan again and I really have anxiety about having to re-buy cars. :)
you went private huh?
Hey, is your blog private now? I got your email to view your blog. When do you get your car back?
that bites!...the car, not Quincy picking up the chalk. That, on the other hand, is super-duper fabulous! I love, love, love it when they get to the age where they start to do things like that. Ezra made his bed (or at least attempted to) the other day all on his own. I just about melted.
Post a Comment