I just locked myself out of my house while Q was taking a nap. I finally was able to climb up on a garbage can, and crawl through my tiny window that is next to my shower. Not the easiest of tasks for a 5 month pregnant lady, but I am so glad I am inside with my baby. I got a couple of scrapes, but other than that... we are okay. Don't worry, I will be a lot more careful in the future!
signed,
feeling stupid but grateful
10 comments:
That's crazy! How scary! I'm glad you got back in, but really Megan you should get a neighbor to help you next time. :) Good thing you weren't more pregnant.
I know the feeling. Ashlynn locked me out when she was 18 months old. Logan did not know how to open the door for me and both kids were crying at the back door. I was a nervous wreck but found a key and got in.
Pahaha. whoops!
I'm sooo sorry! You poor dear! I'm glad that your okay. I babysat for a family that had adopted two adorable little girls from China. I thought they were both so darling, until they locked me out of the house. We were all outside playing, and the next thing I know, they are laughing at me from inside. Thank goodness they only let the insanity last a few minutes. Hope all is well!
Haha I did the same thing when I was pregnant, right after buying our house! The front door shut behind me when I went to get our paper from the front step. I had to go around back and climb up on our garbage cans, jimmying open a kitchen window, then popping out the screen. The screen was still bent when we sold the house last year. Haha :)
wow that's gotta be freaky!! be carefull!! :)
Oh you poor thing! I probably would have panicked. The boys locked themselves in their room a month or so ago while I was distracted. Zach had to open it up with a paper clip or something. Good times.
Classic Megan move...although probably a bit nerve wracking, it was quite hilarious for me to envision! I love it!
Holy cow! Its a good thing you have a tiny belly. I'd probably still be stuck in the window!
You are so brave! You're like, my hero now! Yay! When I get locked out my house or car I am not calling locksmith, no, I am calling YOU! :)
Post a Comment